Mr. Wu’s practice focuses primarily on preparing and prosecuting patent applications with a technical emphasis in electrical engineering.
Prior to joining WAVS IP, Mr. Wu was a design engineer and project manager at a technology startup, developing millimeter wave radios for ultra-high throughput secure wireless communications, passive RFID systems for asset tracking, and robotic algorithms and hardware for autonomous localization and mapping.
Mr. Wu also worked at a law firm as a technology specialist assisting patent litigation teams with infringement and validity analysis, e-discovery, and trial preparation in matters including semiconductor memories, antennas, and smartphone software.
During law school, Mr. Wu served as a Patent Pilot Program Judicial Extern at the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Mr. Wu received his J.D. from the UC Berkeley School of Law and also graduated summa cum laude from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art, receiving a B.E. in Electrical Engineering, and a M.E. in Electrical Engineering.
- Millimeter Wave Radio Frequency Identification, IEEE Military Communications Conference 2008, at 1-7
- WiMAX Broadband Wireless Communications, McGraw-Hill Yearbook of Science & Technology 2009, at 423-5
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- M.E. in Electrical Engineering from The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
- J.D. from UC Berkeley School of Law
- California State Bar
- U.S. Patent Bar