Dr. Srinivasan’s practice focuses on patent preparation and prosecution and assisting in preparing opinions of counsel in technology areas including artificial intelligence and machine learning, video content streaming, social media, computer security, and biomedical devices.
Prior to joining the firm, Dr. Srinivasan worked as a patent agent at a law firm based in New York. Prior to her legal career, Dr. Srinivasan was a Post-Doctoral Associate at SUNY Downstate Medical Center working on Brain-Machine Interfaces. She completed her Ph.D. at the University of Southern California, where her dissertation involved developing and testing novel electrical stimulation methods in cochlear implants. She has also conducted research in the use of hyperspectral imaging of the retina to calculate oxygen saturation levels for diagnostic purposes.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, California Institute of Technology
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California
- Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering, University of Southern California
- Machine Learning
- Image and Signal Processing
- Neuroscience and Neural Engineering
- Biomedical Devices