Christian D. Scholz
Mr. Scholz’s practice focuses primarily on preparing and prosecuting patent applications. His technical expertise includes mechanical devices and manufacturing equipment including, but not limited to, semiconductor process tools, wearable fitness trackers, satellite deployment mechanisms, systems integration, defense systems, counter-terrorism technologies, and automotive systems.
Prior to joining WAVS IP, Mr. Scholz previously worked as a Senior Member of Technical Staff in Mechanical Engineering for Sandia National Laboratories in Livermore, CA.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington
- J.D. University of California, Los Angeles
- California State Bar
- U.S. Patent Bar
- IP Portfolio Development
- Software & Internet
- Semiconductor Technologies
- Mechanical & Medical Devices