Mr. Salzano’s practice focuses on all phases of patent procurement, having prepared and prosecuted applications for both foreign and domestic clients in a broad range of arts. His technical experience includes automotive components and systems, display devices (e.g., LCD, LED, micro-LED, iLED, OLED, QD-OLED), mechanical and electromechanical devices including medical imaging gantries, networked/Internet-based services, and semiconductor technologies, as well as user/software interfaces and sensors.
Prior to joining WAVS IP, Mr. Salzano was a patent attorney and technical advisor at two internationally recognized, boutique intellectual property firms based in northern Virginia. His advanced academic training focused on electronic product reliability and failure mechanisms, as well as asset tracking and monitoring systems. In addition, Mr. Salzano gained valuable industry experience in the Test Design Department at Northrop Grumman. Mr. Salzano earned his J.D. from The George Washington University Law School, as well as his M.S. and B.S. degrees from the University of Maryland at College Park.
- L. J. Salzano II, et al., Environmental Qualification Testing and Failure Analysis of Embedded Resistors, 28 IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ADVANCED PACKAGING 503 (2005)
- M. Wood, et al., Performance of Plated Additive Resistors, PROCEEDINGS TAIWAN PRINTED CIRCUIT ASSOCIATION MEETING (October 2003)
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland at College Park
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland at College Park
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School
- U.S. Patent Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- IP Portfolio Development
- Automotive Components and Systems
- Display Devices
- Mechanical and Electromechanical Devices
- Network and Internet-based Services
- Semiconductor Technologies
- User and Software Interfaces