Michael T. Ho
Mr. Ho’s practice focuses primarily on preparing and prosecuting patent applications. His technical expertise includes mechanical and medical devices, semiconductor technologies, nanotechnology, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), and fuel cells.
Prior to joining WAVS IP, Mr. Ho worked at Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear, LLP as a patent attorney. Mr. Ho received his J.D. from Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco and his B.S. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- J.D. Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, Cum Laude
- California State Bar
- U.S. Patent Bar
- IP Portfolio Development
- Semiconductor Technologies
- Green Energy Technologies/ Energy Conservation Systems
- Mechanical & Medical Devices