Ms. Tsai’s practice focuses on preparing and prosecuting patent applications. Her technical expertise includes chemistry and materials, semiconductor technologies, and electrochemical engineering.
Prior to joining WAVS, Ms. Tsai worked as an undergraduate researcher for the Li Research Group of the Department of Chemistry at University of Washington and authored an Honors thesis titled “First-principles Studies of Palladium-Catalyzed Organic Synthesis.” Ms. Tsai received her B.S. and B.A. from the University of Washington with College Honors, receiving the American Institute of Chemists Top Chemistry Graduating Senior Award, and she received her J.D. from UCLA School of Law.
- J.D., University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- B.S. in Chemistry, University of Washington
- B.A. in Biochemistry, University of Washington
- California State Bar
- U.S. Patent Bar
- Chemistry & Materials
- Semiconductor Technologies
- Electrochemical Engineering