Ms. Martinez-Lemke specializes in client counseling to develop international patent portfolios and commercializing technologies. Her practice includes preparation and prosecution of patent applications, non-infringement and invalidity opinions, clearance studies, and providing associated counsel. Representative technologies handled include electrochromic windows, fuel cells, solar cells, biomedical imaging and diagnostic devices, semiconductor processing, and various types of software.
Prior to joining WAVS IP, Ms. Martinez-Lemke was a patent attorney at two large law firms. Ms. Martinez-Lemke's pre-law career included managing research projects for an orbital vehicle in a multi-launch rocket of low-orbit satellites, computational aeroelastic optimization of high strength carbon fiber frames in supersonic vehicles, and bonded repair of fibrous composite skins for supersonic vehicles. She also served on the Disney Imagineering design team for the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride at Tokyo Disney Seas.
Most recently, Ms. Martinez-Lemke has been assisting in the development of a patent portfolio for imaging devices used in biomedicine and semiconductor wafer inspection. These devices implement various techniques including Fourier ptychography, microfluidics, differential interference contrast phase imaging, plasmon-wave assisted interference, multi-channel fluorescence, waveguides, holography, Talbot effect grating, scanning Bessel beams, and quantum dots.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- M.S. in Aerospace/Civil Engineering, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. Franklin Pierce Law Center (now University of New Hampshire School of Law), Concord, New Hampshire
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- State Bar Of California
- State Bar Of New Mexico
- IP Portfolio Development
- Invalidity and Noninfringement Opinions
- Software & Internet
- Semiconductor Technologies
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Green Energy Technologies/ Energy Conservation Systems
- Analytical Instrumentation