We have on-going recruiting for patent agents, engineers, and scientist applicants for patent preparation and prosecution in our electrical engineering, computer science, and chemical group.
• Eligible to be admitted to or admission to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
• B.S. in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant field; M.S., or Ph.D. in chemistry or physics, or pertinent industry experience
• 0 to 3 years of patent attorney or agent experience
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Interest in patent prosecution
• Ability to work with colleagues in various time zones in the U.S.
If you have any questions, contact: