Entry Level Patent Attorney/Agent – Chemistry
We have on-going recruiting for entry level patent agent and patent attorney applicants for patent preparation and prosecution in our chemical group. Technical areas include those relating to semiconductor processing, chemistry and materials sciences, polymer chemistry, and advanced materials.
• Eligible to be admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in chemistry, or other relevant physical sciences field; or pertinent industry experience
• 0 to 3 years of patent attorney or agent experience
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Interest in patent prosecution
• Ability to work with colleagues in various time zones in the U.S.
• Admission to practice before the USPTO
• Ph.D. in chemistry, or other relevant physical sciences field
• Prior patent prosecution experience in a law firm setting
If you have any questions, contact: